in

Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

Last post 04-26-2006, 2:33 PM by polihaupt. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-19-2006, 4:20 PM 14889 in reply to 14870

    Re: Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

    For the curious: I'm of course waiting for the new colors of Maya Tie (#22 isn't out yet), but in the meantime, in a shocking departure from "green", I've ordered a size 3 Eva Didy.  DH helped pick it out; he thinks it will be easy for him to spot in a crowd.  (The other size 3 option I gave him was Iris, which he also approved of but considered too subtle for wife-spotting purposes... maybe someone else will nab that one while it's on sale. :) )  I actually already had paypal funds earmarked for a Maya Tie (I sold a mei tai recently for the purpose), but I've donated those proceeds to charity (yep, I'm incapable of maintaining a positive pp balance for more than like 5 minutes.)

    Cool [H]


    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  04-20-2006, 9:43 AM 14906 in reply to 14889

    Re: Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

    Ok. did anyone else shop vacariously through Bridget on this one.  I know I did...Wink [;)]
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-21-2006, 11:16 PM 14970 in reply to 14870

    Re: Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

    Congrats! That is just awesome for you! Happy spending!

    Ann


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  04-24-2006, 8:27 AM 15043 in reply to 14833

    Re: Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

    Party!!! [<:o)] You fortunate woman, you!!! Congratulations!!! Party!!! [<:o)]

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  04-26-2006, 2:33 PM 15127 in reply to 15043

    Re: Winner of the $300 ATB Shopping Spree is...

    Bridget! I just heard about it from Jenny (from the NINO group)

    How cool is that!! I am so happy you got it!  You really deserve it!!

    Make sure to bring these fluffies to the meeting! :D



    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML