view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Signing with baby/toddler (forum)
Education (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Education
»
Signing with baby/toddler
»
Re: At what age did you start?
At what age did you start?
Last post 04-09-2006, 5:52 PM by
belleandnatesmom
. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)
< Previous
1
2
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
03-01-2006, 7:08 AM
13014
in reply to
12825
ahetzler
Joined on 12-28-2005
Florida
Posts 101
Points 1,321
Re: At what age did you start?
Reply
Quote
Well we got out baby signing times in lightning speed!!! I love it. Have only watched the 1st DVD so far. But I am trying to do the appropriate signs when I can! Will be fun to see what happens.
Angie
mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-09-2006, 5:52 PM
14440
in reply to
13014
belleandnatesmom
Joined on 03-17-2006
nj
Posts 16
Points 97
Re: At what age did you start?
Reply
Quote
where do you recommend getting a dvd from? also, can someone tell me how to do the sign for milk so I can get started?
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)
< Previous
1
2