Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

My confession

Last post 02-14-2006, 3:51 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-13-2006, 8:53 PM 12115 in reply to 10568

    Re: My confession

    I'm addicted too...but now I've stalled my constant buying with my buying/dyeing routine.  I buy a wrap to dye, and then sell....if I happen to really love the wrap I dye...I'll just keep it.  That way, other moms get OOAK wraps.  I get the same feeling when I dye my wraps that I used to get when I'd successfully find/buy a rare/hard to find carrier..haha...wait...that's not funny...that's sad :(

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  02-14-2006, 1:15 PM 12219 in reply to 12115

    Re: My confession

    my name is julie and i am a carrier addict and it has been 10 minutes since i looked at TBW FSOT.  it has also been a day since i made one..  i think you know that you are in for it if you start making them because you are SOOO desparate to have something new. 
  •  02-14-2006, 2:02 PM 12221 in reply to 10568

    Re: My confession

    <<SIGH>>

    Hello.  My name is Dawn.  I'm addicted to baby carriers.  Its been about 45 seconds since I viewed FSOT at TBW.  Normally its like my screensaver.  My computer is parked on that page and I hit refresh.  TBW FSOT is an icon on my desktop.  And I looked at FSOT here first before I saw this post.  And its been an hour since my last fluffy arrived.  From Tamplum hee hee hee

    I'm currently expecting two carriers, and potentially selling one (um, or both) of those.  You know its bad when they're not even in your hands yet and you're thinking of selling them off.  I'm also supposed to be streamlining my stash and getting it down to the bare minimum.  So far I'm having a problem getting that number below 21.  But of those I only really wear 5 of them.  So I should be able to get down to 5, right?  If you figure out how, please let me know.

    I'm also plotting the purchase of two more.  DH just looks at me and laughs.  Boxes come in and out of this house with such frequency that I'm not only hiding the carriers, I'm hiding the boxes they come in.  If nothing else, DH always sees the outbound boxes at the door.  That way I don't have to remind him that I sell them off too.  Sometimes even before they arrive Party!!! [<:o)]


    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
  •  02-14-2006, 3:51 PM 12223 in reply to 12221

    Re: My confession

    ChaosGirl wrote:

    I'm hiding the boxes they come in.  If nothing else, DH always sees the outbound boxes at the door.  That way I don't have to remind him that I sell them off too. 

     

    OMG me too!  LOL...I hid a box in the closet yesterday!  Or better yet "Oh I'm just borrowing it"


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML