Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

What new carrier are you excited about

Last post 02-02-2006, 9:57 PM by i0lanthe. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-20-2006, 9:16 AM 9938 in reply to 9360

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    gool0005 wrote:

    I have a GM BB Freya on the way to me. I know it's not new but it will be "new to me". I am hoping that this wrap will work well in the heat and humidity.

    Kelly



    Glad you found the elusive Freya, Kelly! We got one, too Smile [:)]

    Really looking forward to warmer weather so DS and I can give it a good test run!

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-20-2006, 9:26 AM 9939 in reply to 9938

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I don't know how new it is, but I've been drooling over the pictures of the Wildrose Indio Didy. And it's not even red! Surprise [:O]


    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  01-22-2006, 8:08 PM 10170 in reply to 9170

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I have a custom Podegi in the works that I am really excited about!  That and my rebozo length Girasol from the co-op.

     

  •  01-22-2006, 8:29 PM 10178 in reply to 9422

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I tried a Babh Hawk XT for the first time two weeks ago and LOVED it!!!  I am also very excited with the panel Kozys and can't wait to get one!

    When it comes to wraps, I am dying to see the special edition Girasol I ordered, but most of all, I REALLY hope Didymos comes with a new girly wrap soon...

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  02-02-2006, 9:57 PM 11329 in reply to 10178

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I'm excited about Maya Tie now!  Big Smile [:D]
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML