Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

sleepless in Apple Valley

Last post 02-10-2006, 2:10 AM by Chmmr. 15 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (16 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-10-2006, 2:10 AM 11824 in reply to 11823

    Re: sleepless in Apple Valley

    Yup same life beth! DH is snoring again and I am wide awake.  GROAN.  Why do they get to sleep through everything including crying babies while we are up nursing them and cuddling them back to sleep (even though I cosleep) and then they say why are you tired? I am the one that goes to work all day.  GRRRRRRRRRR WE WORK TOO>  and we don't get bathroom breaks or coffee breaks or lunch breaks.  Nor do we get to drive into work with just our thoughts to keep us company.  They don't have to listen to "mom i want"mom i need mom can  you get mom wipe me mom change  me .............lol etc etc etc

    Anyways I guess my point is that being a SAHM is the hardest job I have ever had.  I would not trade it for the world, but I would love to have a hubby that understands that.  KWIM?


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
Page 2 of 2 (16 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML