Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Wraps

Last post 06-23-2005, 2:30 AM by angela. 15 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (16 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2005, 2:30 AM 1873 in reply to 1860

    Re: Wraps

    Beth is going to give me wrap lessons soon! :)

    I love my stretchy wraps (and my baby is only 15 pounds so they work great). I try my Storch and EllaRoo wraps but it feels like I need to tie them better.

    The ChildrensNeeds.com DVD is going to be upgraded - more professional and broken up into a few DVDs instead of one long one. That's what they tell me, although I did buy their current DVD too.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
Page 2 of 2 (16 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML