Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

If you could try any carrier for FREE

Last post 02-10-2006, 2:14 AM by allysareed. 29 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-24-2006, 12:25 PM 10386 in reply to 10279

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    oOMirandaOo wrote:
    I would try any of the didys.  I just can't afford one.

    Me too. I've been very curious about those. I have become more proficient at sewing and I have been able to make a sling, a pouch and a MT that work well. With these wraps the difference is in the fabric itself, so it's something I just cannot duplicate no matter how well I sew. But what if I buy one and I'm not able to do  a decent carry?


    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
  •  01-24-2006, 2:44 PM 10406 in reply to 10386

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    Didys are great.  I don't think you can NOT do a decent carry with one.  I swear, it's like magic! Really.

    I like my narrow blanket podegi.  I have an ER, but I would like it more padded.  I got it off TBW FSOT (you gotta stalk long and hard).

    I'd LOVE to try a silk Oopa!!!


    Kristin
  •  01-24-2006, 3:10 PM 10412 in reply to 10406

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    The things I have been reluctant to buy outright and would like to try first (either a loan or a used one off FSOT)--
    SoulBaby NYC RS
    Eden
    Patapum (for DH)
    Babyspace Onbu
    Sachi Onbu (well, I know these aren't really avail. yet, but still...)


    Kim
    mama to 2 boys--a peanut and a preschooler
  •  01-26-2006, 5:10 PM 10675 in reply to 10055

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    A silk panel Kozy---totally to die for!! 

    A lovely Storch or Didy--wanna find some wrap love!!


    Sheri
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Mama to my teenager, David 12/29/90 and to my toddler Nathaniel 9/15/04

    Wife to Bill since 10/20/00
  •  01-29-2006, 6:42 PM 10966 in reply to 10675

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I would LOVE to try:

    Podagei  (is that how you spell it)
    Easycare - soooo curious!!!
    Nestlings - because I really really want a sock monkey from them but I am worried it isnt comfortable!

    I can vouch for the Colibri Texture, though, becuase I have that one! It is BEYOND comfortable and sooo worth every penny!


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-29-2006, 11:21 PM 10983 in reply to 10966

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    Realistically... A Colibri would probably be the first one I'd want to try. Then probably a PSling because they are soooooo expensive so I'd never buy one. I'd want to just see what the fuss was about. 

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
  •  01-30-2006, 9:20 AM 11003 in reply to 10983

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I think it would have to be a panel Kozy. Gorgeous... but as we never go anywhere that jeans are inappropriate, owning one seems a bit extravagant for little old me.

    Christy, Leo's Mom
  •  01-30-2006, 11:45 AM 11013 in reply to 11003

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I wanna try a Easycare to see how thin and supportive they supposedly are. Also, would like to try waves didy to see if it's something I'd want for summer.


    Giselle
    Wife to Bora, SAHM to Lora (01-22-05)
  •  01-31-2006, 1:44 PM 11144 in reply to 11013

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I'd love to try a red waves Didy-I've tried the stripes and Indio and while they are soft they are a bit thick for my taste. I've seen a red waves in person and it seems thinner but I haven't tried one.

    Also would love to try a Sachi onbu now that they are out!


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  01-31-2006, 1:52 PM 11146 in reply to 11144

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    Rachel Easycares are DA BOMB! Love em-- if you like sporty  and having a thin wrap along with feeling like a jacquard didy then you will not be disappointed! OK so I tried an EDEN and I have to say I really like! If I could JUST find some clothes that do not stick to the velveteen I wouyld be sooooo very happy! BUT I really like it!

    NOW I think next on my list is a sling me mommy RS!

  •  01-31-2006, 11:58 PM 11183 in reply to 10055

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I'd like to try an Easycare or a Bebina - heard so much about those wraps, but haven't even seen them IRL.

    MTs - I have an Eden, but I'd like to try a Freehand.  Or one of those (to die for) panel Kozys.Big Smile [:D]

     


    Jen
    Mommy to:
    Colton 03-28-03
    Mica 31-08-05
  •  02-03-2006, 9:08 PM 11398 in reply to 11183

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    Hope it's not too late to jump in on this thread--I'd love to try a natural grown Indio.  And a rhombus Didy (probably Paul).  Hopefully we'll be TTC in the next couple of months, and those are at the top of the list of purchases. 


    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 6, Ellen 4, Claire 22 mos
  •  02-06-2006, 4:36 PM 11531 in reply to 10279

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    I can't choose just one.  I'd like to try one of every style and make. :)  At least of ones that are fairly popular.  I might never get through them if I went for everything. My top ones to try right now are kozy, baby hawk and didys.

    Lisa, mommy to B (8/01) and C (7/05)UBAC!
  •  02-09-2006, 10:41 PM 11821 in reply to 10373

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SILK OOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    LOL but not obsessing over it or anythingEmbarrassed [:$]

    I like :

    http://store.attachedtobaby.com/detail.aspx?ID=31&Name=Oopa-Baby-Silk#

     

    Kiwi Green Silk Shantung lined in Bohemian Charmeuse

    Turquoise Silk lined in Bohemian

    0025

     

    :D

     


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-10-2006, 2:14 AM 11827 in reply to 11146

    Re: If you could try any carrier for FREE

    For me...Napsack.  Right now that feels like the "last frontier" lol

     

    very different style from what I'm used to  

     

    Hmmm  off to browse equilter!!!!!

     

    Katrina, ya gotta get a slingmemommy~!~!  My second Maya is there having a makeover as we speak!

Page 2 of 2 (30 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML