Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

Last post 09-03-2006, 3:53 PM by lilsprstr. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-27-2006, 11:22 PM 18520

    The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    Hi all!  Things are getting more organized around here.  That means that I can post the puzzle early!

    Clues:

    1) SF Company

    2) Ashley M.

    3) 27/3

    I'll need to add more clues but this should get you thinking.  I think this is a very underated Didy.

    Solution:

    SF Company = Levis as in Jeans

    Ashley M refers to Ashley Montagu - see this link:

    http://www.nineinnineout.org/mission.htm

    27/3=9 as in nine in nine out

    :)

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

  •  08-28-2006, 8:08 AM 18526 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    This one is going to bug me... Geeked [8-|]

    I WILL figure it out! LOL

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  08-28-2006, 9:17 AM 18529 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    alliswater:

    Hi all!  Things are getting more organized around here.  That means that I can post the puzzle early!

    Clues:

    1) SF Company

    2) Ashley M.

    I'll need to add more clues but this should get you thinking.  I think this is a very underated Didy.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy



    Can't wait for more clues!  I have no idea at this point.
  •  08-28-2006, 2:12 PM 18547 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    alliswater:

    Hi all!  Things are getting more organized around here.  That means that I can post the puzzle early!

    Clues:

    1) SF Company

    2) Ashley M.

    I'll need to add more clues but this should get you thinking.  I think this is a very underated Didy.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

    oh hmmmm...i should come back after i've had a nap


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  08-28-2006, 5:12 PM 18554 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Oh my I think I might have it.  Sweeeet Big Smile [:D]


    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
  •  08-28-2006, 5:57 PM 18560 in reply to 18554

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Huh? [:^)]   I have no idea!!!  Got one in mind that I wouldn't mind....Smile [:)]
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  08-29-2006, 11:45 AM 18582 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Boy, I don't think I am too good at this Confused [*-)]
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06)
  •  08-29-2006, 5:32 PM 18598 in reply to 18582

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I think I am over thinking this...

     

    I google'd, am I on the right track?


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  08-29-2006, 6:35 PM 18604 in reply to 18598

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I'm stumped on this one! Confused [*-)]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  08-30-2006, 11:51 PM 18667 in reply to 18604

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Added the final clue.

    :)

  •  08-31-2006, 2:13 AM 18670 in reply to 18520

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Oh, I think I know!!!!! Surprise [:O]
    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  08-31-2006, 8:10 AM 18674 in reply to 18667

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I missed this before you added the last clue, so I probably had it easy, but I think I have it. :)
    Dorothy
  •  08-31-2006, 9:16 AM 18681 in reply to 18674

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I'm lost on this one...

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  08-31-2006, 9:25 AM 18682 in reply to 18681

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    elvishlucky:
    I'm lost on this one...

    I'm glad I'm not alone :)

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  08-31-2006, 12:13 PM 18699 in reply to 18682

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Yup.  Include me in the "lost" club too. Can't wait to see what it is! :)
Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML