in

Ergo vs Patapum !

Last post 08-18-2006, 11:27 PM by diana. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-02-2006, 2:42 AM 17912

    Ergo vs Patapum !

    Hello ! Anyone having tried both Ergo and Patapum ? Could you help me ? I have the opportunity to get the old version of the Patapum plus the waist pouch for 2 thirds of the price of the Ergo... Is it a good idea ?  I guess the old version of the patapum would be the same kind that the new one without the hood, so even if you tried a new one, feel free !!!! Thanks a bunch Smile [:)]
  •  08-18-2006, 11:27 PM 18322 in reply to 17912

    Re: Ergo vs Patapum !

    Hi,

    I hope my response doesn't come too late. The response depends on the age of your child, I guess. I have both the NG ergo and the old patapum. I started using them when my child was about 9 months (my child was very small then). I've never found a huge difference in comfort to justify the difference in price, and there are things about the patapum that I actually like more. It's less bulky, weights less and takes up less space. But now myson is 25 months and he sorta looks squished in tte patapum, but it's equally comfy.

    HTH


    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
View as RSS news feed in XML