Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Photo gallery?

Last post 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM by PJA. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-26-2006, 10:17 PM 15141

    Photo gallery?

    How do I post photos?  It's probably obvious I just am missing it...
    Kim
  •  04-26-2006, 11:59 PM 15142 in reply to 15141

    Re: Photo gallery?

    Kim,
    Click on Gallery, then "View All." Scroll down and find your user name, from there you should be able to upload photos. I hope this helps.

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  04-27-2006, 5:03 PM 15177 in reply to 15142

    Re: Photo gallery?

    Yeah, that makes sense!  I would have never figured that one out...


    Kim
  •  06-18-2006, 6:15 PM 16898 in reply to 15142

    Re: Photo gallery?

    What happens if I'm signed in but can't find my name?

     

     

    Pam
    Mama to Ashton (7/27/03) & Darien (2/10/06)


    Pam
    Mama to Ashton (7/27/03) & Darien (2/10/06)
  •  06-19-2006, 8:40 PM 16927 in reply to 16898

    Re: Photo gallery?

    Pam,

    You should have had one when you joined, but I think a few times I deleted empty albums.

    I made another one for you:

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/pja/default.aspx

     

    Thanks!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  06-22-2006, 11:09 PM 17029 in reply to 16927

    Re: Photo gallery?

    Thanks, Angela.  I've been so bad at getting what I consider semi-decent photos taken of my carriers.  But I have some that I took last weekend that I deem acceptable so thought I'd load them here.  Hope all your packing is going well.  We just moved recently (end of April).  I STILL have boxes to unpack.
    Pam
    Mama to Ashton (7/27/03) & Darien (2/10/06)
View as RSS news feed in XML