Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Teeth grinding???

Last post 05-06-2006, 6:58 AM by Dynia. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-22-2006, 9:22 PM 15011

    Teeth grinding???

    So my ds just got his 4th tooth today but yesterday I noticed and heard something strange.He is grinding his one top tooth with his two bottom ones. How do I stop that? Or is it ok? He doesn't do it if he has a binkie in his mouth but I don't want to use a binkie 24/7 either!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-23-2006, 6:47 AM 15021 in reply to 15011

    Re: Teeth grinding???

    Ugghhh!!!  We have this problem also,  I can't stand that sound!!!  I am hoping it is a phase that will pass quickly!  I have found myself passing him a binkie also to stop the grinding...


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
  •  04-30-2006, 3:14 PM 15306 in reply to 15021

    Re: Teeth grinding???

    Don't hold your breath Wink [;)] my five year old is still grinding.

    Take heart, though, the dentist says there is nothing wrong with it, it will go away on its own.  I hope it does before his permanent teeth come in!


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  05-06-2006, 6:58 AM 15487 in reply to 15011

    Re: Teeth grinding???

    DD has done this since she got her first tooth on the top. She now has 8 teeth and still does it :( It's like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hope this doesn't last until she's 5!

    ~Jessica~

    Mom to Shae 7/05
View as RSS news feed in XML