Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

The new Baby Hawk prints!!

Last post 14 hours, 48 minutes ago by mlgaston. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-15-2006, 9:24 AM 14708

    The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    Love them!  I think the Summer Ivy is calling to me.  Those are great pics also, must be so much fun to play with all of the new goodies! 


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-17-2006, 6:11 AM 14770 in reply to 14708

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    Oh yeah I like the Ivy as well. I also like the black and white one, very elegant.
    Beth

  •  04-17-2006, 8:13 AM 14777 in reply to 14770

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    I really like the Ivy too!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-17-2006, 1:39 PM 14796 in reply to 14708

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    I too really like the ivy !

    c

  •  04-17-2006, 1:40 PM 14798 in reply to 14796

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    I'm loving the blue antique paisley...

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-17-2006, 5:39 PM 14823 in reply to 14798

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    Yep, I hear that blue  antique paisley calling out to meWink [;)]

    Don't you think it would be rude of me to not answer?Big Smile [:D]


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-18-2006, 5:46 AM 14830 in reply to 14823

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    Heather,
    It would be rude (haha). You don't have a Babyhawk yet. I think you NEED one.
    Beth
  •  14 hours, 48 minutes ago 14943 in reply to 14830

    Re: The new Baby Hawk prints!!

    Does anyone know if the ones pictured are XT or regular? I'm still debating which to choose for my BIG 3 mos old. I keep thinking regular, but he is really tall and still sleeps ALOT in carriers. I almost only do front carries...

    The blue paisley is calling me :D I think the height of that one in the pics looks perfect.
View as RSS news feed in XML