view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Introduce Yourself! (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Introduce Yourself!
»
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Last post 04-17-2006, 1:52 PM by
Cme
. 6 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-13-2006, 3:44 PM
14602
Rockinmama
Joined on 04-13-2006
Oklahoma
Posts 10
Points 271
Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Hi, I'm so glad I found this forum. It's great to know that there are so many moms that really grasp the whole attachment parenting. I had never heard of it until my second child recently and now wish I had known about it with my first. I love my ring sling that I purchased from Blue Sky Baby Slings I don't know how I ever made it w/my first not having it!-Rockin Mama-
Post Points: 90
Report abuse
04-13-2006, 4:00 PM
14603
in reply to
14602
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 102
Points 1,360
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Hello and welcome!
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-13-2006, 7:02 PM
14606
in reply to
14602
tribegirl3
Joined on 03-28-2005
Ohio
Posts 294
Points 4,554
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Welcome!
Angie
Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-13-2006, 7:02 PM
14607
in reply to
14602
ahetzler
Joined on 12-28-2005
Florida
Posts 102
Points 1,326
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Great isn't it!! I had no clue about BWing with #1. So now with #2 I am enjoying every minute of it!
You are at the tip of a slippery slope!
Angie
mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 1:22 AM
14616
in reply to
14602
allysareed
Joined on 05-18-2005
Posts 78
Points 1,092
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Isn't BWing the best!!! Welcome!!
I am another mama that was clueless about BWing with number 1 but now with my 3rd we are in BWing mode full force!!!
It is so much fun and we meet so manny cool mamas!!!
Enjoy!!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 6:31 PM
14661
in reply to
14616
elvishlucky
Joined on 08-02-2005
Missouri
Posts 134
Points 1,552
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Welcome to ATB!
Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-17-2006, 1:52 PM
14805
in reply to
14602
Cme
Joined on 03-29-2006
Posts 8
Points 108
Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!
Reply
Quote
Hello and welcome ! I am new here too :)
cheryl
Post Points: 5
Report abuse