view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
General Babywearing Chat (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
General Babywearing Chat
»
Re: Gotta share! I'm wrapping tighter!!
Gotta share! I'm wrapping tighter!!
Last post 04-17-2006, 12:16 PM by
lilsprstr
. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-17-2006, 11:52 AM
14787
FunnyMonkey
Joined on 04-09-2006
Posts 11
Points 174
Gotta share! I'm wrapping tighter!!
Reply
Quote
Just wanted to share with someone! I realized today my wrapping skills have improved & my wrap job is much tighter! I think I can go down a wrap size : ) Wooo hooo!! We are super comfy & cozy here now!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-17-2006, 12:16 PM
14788
in reply to
14787
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 102
Points 1,360
Re: Gotta share! I'm wrapping tighter!!
Reply
Quote
Yeah, I love when that happens!
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
Post Points: 5
Report abuse