view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Babywearing Sale/Trade (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Babywearing Sale/Trade
»
FSOT: Hippychick
FSOT: Hippychick
Last post 04-15-2006, 5:43 PM by
palomine
. 0 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-15-2006, 5:43 PM
14719
palomine
Joined on 04-10-2006
Posts 5
Points 25
FSOT: Hippychick
Reply
Quote
I am first owner. New condition. Pet-free, smoke-free home.
--Hippychick: $34
http://emelora.typepad.com/photos/stuff/hippychick.html
Note: Hippychicks are GREAT for people with back issues! They feel like a support belt (and can be used as one). You can also remove the plastic seat and use it as a belt purse.
I am ISO a 3.7 Storch Leo Natural
Thanks for looking!
__________________
I have feedback at TBW "palomine"
Post Points: 5
Report abuse