Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

Last post 04-11-2006, 5:46 PM by mamaAnn. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-08-2006, 9:50 PM 14350

    Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    I was reading People magazine as dh was getting a haircut today and there was a picture in there of Kate Hudson babywearing. And it wasn't a Bjorn! She was wearing a striped ring sling of some sort with her two year old. Cool, huh?

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli

    Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
  •  04-08-2006, 9:54 PM 14351 in reply to 14350

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    sweet!  it seems like BWing is getting more popular among the Hollywood set.  I hope it trickles down!

    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  04-09-2006, 2:25 AM 14372 in reply to 14350

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    Cool!  Was it the current issue of People magazine?  I'm gonna have to check it out!
  •  04-09-2006, 2:29 AM 14373 in reply to 14372

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    I love showing my dh pictures of people baby wearing. He has never seen anyone else do it other than me and one friend! I can say, see! I'm not the only one!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-09-2006, 5:52 AM 14387 in reply to 14373

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    I get even more excited when it is a ring sling and not a Bjorn.
    Beth
  •  04-09-2006, 7:08 PM 14442 in reply to 14372

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    TwoTotsToTote wrote:
    Cool!  Was it the current issue of People magazine?  I'm gonna have to check it out!


    Yes, I think it was dated April 17 actually.

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli

    Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
  •  04-09-2006, 10:10 PM 14462 in reply to 14442

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    I think it's even cooler that she's wearing a 2 yr. old. You see celebs wearing infants occasionally, but not toddlers. And she looks like she's loving carrying him :)

    I was wearing dd (2.5yrs old) in a RS at the grocery store and we looked at people while we were waiting in line and saw the picture of kate and Ryder in the sling- dd loved seeing the momma and baby and his binky.

  •  04-11-2006, 5:46 PM 14538 in reply to 14462

    Re: Kate Hudson babywearing in People Magazine

    I saw the pic but wish she was wearing it correctly! She didn't have the shoulder spread out-it was up on her neck-grrr! Someone give that girl a lesson Wink [;)]
    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
View as RSS news feed in XML