Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Poll: Cell Phone Pouches

Last post 06-08-2005, 6:12 PM by haakadoodle. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-05-2005, 4:50 PM 1249

    Poll: Cell Phone Pouches

    Cell Phone Pouches
    Are you in or are you out? Would you be interested in the cell phone pouches found in this thread? https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/1098/ShowPost.aspx#1098



    Yes, definitely!   (100%)
    Hmm, I would have to think about it...   (0%)
    I'm out, thanks but no thanks.   (0%)
    Total votes: 12

  •  06-08-2005, 6:12 PM 1382 in reply to 1249

    Re: Poll: Cell Phone Pouches

    I got my cell phone pouch today. I really like it. I went with boring black. It really fits my phone nicely. I have a Nokia. Incase moms wanted to know how they work. I give it a thumbs up.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML