Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Summer stripes reversable peanut shell medium

Last post 02-27-2006, 12:39 PM by drmomof2boys. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-25-2006, 4:17 PM 12808

    Summer stripes reversable peanut shell medium

    new here, hate to just jump in here but I just got this at the babywearer from fsot and it did not work for us.  there is a hole where the pockets are, but could be fixed easy.  I paid $34 for it would like that back, but make me an offer.  I have feedback at eBay and diaper swappers if you want it.  email me at kyliehansen@iowatelecom.net.  thanks!!

    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Hansenfamily/Project92

  •  02-27-2006, 12:39 PM 12890 in reply to 12808

    Re: Summer stripes reversable peanut shell medium

    Hi Kylie!

    I'm so sorry this pouch didn't work out for you.Sad [:(]  I  passed your email onto the other mama who was interested when I posted this FSOT. 

    For everyone else, Kylie is a super nice mama.  And you all know that I take super good care of my slings! Smile [:)]


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
View as RSS news feed in XML