Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

Last post 02-17-2006, 7:54 PM by angela. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-09-2006, 10:32 PM 11815

    When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    There are 6 more I want and then I'm done...but none of them are in stock. Will you be getting the Blue, Red, and Lime Green CD's in anytime soon?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-10-2006, 9:06 AM 11852 in reply to 11815

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    I just posted a few the other day and then someone wiped me out right away! I still owe you one red from your last order. I am waiting on two new shipments now, one is coming on Monday and one on Wednesday. I've been ordering a few times a week but the company is just settling in again after not distributing for a long time and I think this past week they are down to fast shipping times so orders will be coming in faster now.

    I wasn't sure I wanted to carry diapers, but I guess I will stick to Wonderoos, right now FuzziBunz is not available so we'll see how that goes. Lack of time and funds prevents me from ordering tons at a time, but I will try to slowly increase my stock to prevent any future backorders.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-11-2006, 9:51 PM 11997 in reply to 11852

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    Awesome! Thanks! I'm surprised that they aren't a really hot seller! Just out of curiousity, why are Fuzzi bunz no longer available?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-12-2006, 3:29 PM 12024 in reply to 11997

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    Last year at this time I was going to be soley a cloth diaper company named Crunchy Mamas who also sold Hotslings and Moby wraps and a few other carriers as a side thing. I couldn't get a hold of FuzziBunz so when another vendor decided to sell her company before she launched, I bought her store. She had all kinds of cool carriers and had a very unique business in that she researched and decided to carry all WAHM baby carriers that got good reviews at both TBW and mainstream Google hits. If it wasn't for her (Polkadot baby shop), Attached to Baby would have never turned out to be carrier-focused. I would have never survived with all the cloth diaper shop saturation in the industry.

    Anyway, all cloth diaper manufacturers have been very hard to work with for me, so I decided to not focus or advertise on them, thus I never sold any. Now, my current customers who bought carriers are buying the CDs so I will continue to stock them now.

    Fuzzi Bunz and Mother of Eden was Tereson and her husband. Basically they split up and when she was in the hospital, he signed the company over to himself somehow. Now retailers can't purchase more Fuzzibunz and the future of the company seems in flux. I'm sure there's more to it then that, but I do hang out at the DiaperPin.com to find out more details every month. Luckily, I have a huge stash of Fuzzibunz yet, but if I advertised it, I suppose this stock will go quite quickly.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-12-2006, 9:50 PM 12041 in reply to 12024

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    Oh wow! I didn't know that! How interesting.Well, I for one am glad you sell all these carriers. You only need so many diapers but carriers...I don't think I could have enough of those!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-17-2006, 6:04 PM 12512 in reply to 12024

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    Wow angela that is so crazy.  Is that why there are no size medium fuzzi buns?  I was going to order a few this week, but there were none.  Is there anything similar one would recommend? 

    Well I am glad you bought that business and became carrier focus because your store is AMAZING!

  •  02-17-2006, 7:54 PM 12517 in reply to 12512

    Re: When will more Wonderoo's be instock?

    Stacy,

    I actually do have medium FBs stocked:

    http://store.attachedtobaby.com/detail.aspx?ID=2&Name=Fuzzi-Bunz

    I think I have at least one in almost every color in size small, medium, and large. with the more popular colors, I tried keeping 3-4 in stock at a time. I really wish I could order more!

    I hope to get the Wonderoos Magic-Alls on the site soon, I only ordered a few to start to try them out, but we love them, super trim and sooo cute!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML