Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Taylormade Mesh Sling

Last post 02-11-2006, 4:59 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-09-2006, 10:29 PM 11814

    Taylormade Mesh Sling

    I'm thinking about getting one. For those of you that have a water sling/pouch, do you like it? Do you take showers with the little one? Is it kind of hard to wash your hair with only one hand? I love my RS's but it seems to really limit me to one good arm...
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-10-2006, 8:32 AM 11846 in reply to 11814

    Re: Taylormade Mesh Sling

    I have two mesh slings hanging by the shower so when I feel like showering with baby, they are ready. I can wash my hair with two hands, I just have to be careful not to get any shampoo in her eyes. But she loves taking a shower! It's not as easy as taking a shower by myself but it is fun.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-11-2006, 1:11 AM 11942 in reply to 11846

    Re: Taylormade Mesh Sling

    I used a GM WW for my shower but  have not tried my solarveil RS for a shower yet.  Sorry.  Maybe will try tomorrow and will let you know.
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-11-2006, 6:30 AM 11950 in reply to 11942

    Re: Taylormade Mesh Sling

    I loved my water sling when Haakon was younger. I used to take a shower with him all the time. I also loved it for the pool. It was so nice to have him attached to me so I could keep track of my other 2 children as well. It was also nice on 90 degree days to have a thin sling to carry him around with.
    Beth
  •  02-11-2006, 10:48 AM 11955 in reply to 11950

    Re: Taylormade Mesh Sling

    I have a solarviel MT that we use for the shower. It doesn't limit arm movement at all. But like Angela said I am just careful not to get shampoo in her eyes.

    With a MT though I have to loosen the straps if I want to soap up the baby.

    I like solarveil for the sun protectant qualities also.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-11-2006, 4:59 PM 11980 in reply to 11846

    Re: Taylormade Mesh Sling

    Now a MT would make more sense in the shower I would think...Well, I ordered the sling anyway because if it does not work out I can always use it as a lightweight sling when it gets hot out!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML