Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

How do you deal with a restless nurser?

Last post 02-06-2006, 6:47 PM by haakadoodle. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-05-2006, 4:54 PM 11474

    How do you deal with a restless nurser?

    DD is 10 months and we have been nursing pretty well since the beginning. Just recently though she has become very restless while nursing. She stands up, turns over, arches her back, etc. My boobs are starting to feel like Laffy Taffy! I don't remember having this issue with ds, but he was just about weaned by this age. How do you deal with this issue? Is it just the age?  I'm pretty tempted to throw in the towel at this point. Any thoughts?
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  02-06-2006, 6:47 PM 11543 in reply to 11474

    Re: How do you deal with a restless nurser?

    Some moms call this breastfeeding gymnastics. I like to call it Breastfeeding yoga. My ds does down dog almost everytime he nurses. He really only sits still when he is falling asleep during the nursing session. I have found rocking while nursing helps a little. My ds can't stop moving even to nurse.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML