Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

MN Mom-new

Last post 02-03-2006, 3:30 AM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-02-2006, 3:40 PM 11309

    MN Mom-new

    Hi everyone, I am a new mom, he was born on December 13th 2005.  I am from Willmar, MN.  just thought I would interduce myself.  Hope to get some good tips from this forum.  trish
  •  02-02-2006, 6:45 PM 11316 in reply to 11309

    Re: MN Mom-new

    Trish,
    I was born in Wilmar MN. I now live in Apple Valley, MN. Welcome to ATB. You can get a ton of info from the forums here. Just so you know we have a local NINO group that meets once a month. We have a topic each month, followed by a big try on session. Everyone brings their carriers and we all talk about them. It is a nice way to meet other fellow babywearers. Our next meeting is Monday Feb. 6th. I posted the info. in the off topic forums.
    Beth
    mom to Hannah, Anders, and Haakon
  •  02-02-2006, 7:50 PM 11322 in reply to 11316

    Re: MN Mom-new

    Welcome Trish! There is a lot of MN moms here! Great to have you!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-03-2006, 3:30 AM 11333 in reply to 11322

    Re: MN Mom-new

    I think I've driven thru Wilmer on my way to take my baby sister to college in Morris...hmmm. Well, welcome! I've learned so much here so you are in the right place!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML