Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Making baby food with Fresh Baby...

Last post 01-31-2006, 6:25 PM by dnield. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2006, 9:32 PM 11081

    Making baby food with Fresh Baby...

    So I bought this kit thingy called Fresh Baby that has a "Cworkbook" , video, and 2 ice cube trays with lids and I just made my first batch tonight. Cauliflower. And boy did it stink up my house! It tasted really good though. I love the book that comes with because it has spots you can write in it when they first ate each thing and if they liked it. It's pretty neat. Anyone else do this?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-31-2006, 6:25 PM 11174 in reply to 11081

    Re: Making baby food with Fresh Baby...

    I did not use a kit, but I made a lot of my own baby food and froze it in ice cube trays.  It work really well.  I never tried cauliflower, though.  :)

    Dorothy
View as RSS news feed in XML