Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Signing Time addicts?

Last post 01-29-2006, 3:43 PM by haakadoodle. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-11-2006, 3:14 PM 8554

    Signing Time addicts?

    Anyone have the new ones #7-9?
  •  01-11-2006, 3:22 PM 8556 in reply to 8554

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    Can you give a URL where to find these?

    I have a whole bunch of baby signing videos, just want to make sure I'm not missing out on some good ones! hehe


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-11-2006, 3:44 PM 8557 in reply to 8556

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    http://signingtime.com/

    We have #1-6 (saving my sanity... DS will be 3 in March and mostly doesn't talk yet so we started sign this summer) which are on amazon.com too, but I think 7-9 are only on their web store right now  We love the ones we have, or at least DS does... he is ambitiously trying to teach himself the alphabet but most of his letters look like "a big wad of tangled fingers" right now.. he's a funny little guy Big Smile [:D]
  •  01-12-2006, 7:53 AM 8674 in reply to 8557

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    I saw 7-9 on ebay...I don't have any of these...but am looking in to them!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-12-2006, 8:14 AM 8680 in reply to 8674

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    I probably should have started a new thread with this question...but what age is it appropriate to start signing with baby?
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-12-2006, 10:47 AM 8705 in reply to 8680

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    I am not sure what the "proper" time is..but we have just started and ds is 7months. I don't expect him to sign back though for a while.
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-26-2006, 11:17 PM 10715 in reply to 8705

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    I'm going to be adding the entire series of Signing Time DVDs and some books and flashcards to the shop tomorrow. I just wanted the Baby DVDs and wow, they are fun!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-27-2006, 9:12 AM 10730 in reply to 10715

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    We have the Baby Signing Time DVDs and love them!

    So glad we have a source for regular Signing Time, too! Smile [:)]


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-29-2006, 3:43 PM 10936 in reply to 10730

    Re: Signing Time addicts?

    We have #2 and #3. My ds #3 did not watch them until yesterday. Now he loves them. He also learned the signs very quickly. He can do almost all of the signs if I say the word. My 4 and 7 year old also really got into them. We have been home sick for 3 days now, so it is a good way to pass the time. I would love to get some more of them.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML