Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Last 50 photos page?

Last post 01-25-2006, 10:08 AM by Kristine3Kids. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-13-2006, 4:12 PM 8832

    Last 50 photos page?

    Is there no longer the place to click to see the last 50 photos posted? I have to admit that was a favorite of mine!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-13-2006, 4:20 PM 8835 in reply to 8832

    Re: Last 50 photos page?

    Mine too! I always scanned when I logged on.
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-13-2006, 4:59 PM 8849 in reply to 8835

    Re: Last 50 photos page?

    Yes, I miss it too, hehe. I'll make a new one asap, but I've been taking care of Satori - she's got an ear infection so she's been home all day...

    I'll keep you updated!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-21-2006, 8:44 PM 10065 in reply to 8849

    Re: Last 50 photos page?

    Thanks for adding the "Last 50" back....I love it & it's one of the 1st places I look too!  I love seeing all the new pics added!! 

    Thank you!

    Suz :)

     

  •  01-25-2006, 10:08 AM 10509 in reply to 10065

    Re: Last 50 photos page?

    Yes I really like that feature too, glad to see it back!

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
View as RSS news feed in XML