Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello from Alberta, Canada!

Last post 01-23-2006, 9:59 PM by elvishlucky. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-13-2006, 5:42 PM 8858

    Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    Hi all, My name's Jenn, and I'm a 24 year old SAHM to my 6 month old daughter, Sydney! I love this website, I've found it tough to meet other moms who think positively of natural parenting, but my husband and I believe it is the absolute best way to nurture Sydney's emotional development! I'm looking forward to meeting other moms, especially canadians!
  •  01-13-2006, 8:04 PM 8866 in reply to 8858

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    Hi Jenn! I'm not from Canada, but there are some canadian mamas here Smile [:)]
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-15-2006, 12:13 AM 9010 in reply to 8866

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    Yes there is and I am one of them!! nHave to say Angela is awesome about speedy shipping things to canadians going on vacation-right angelaWink [;)]

    I am from BC

  •  01-15-2006, 10:21 PM 9169 in reply to 9010

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    glad to see it! I was born in BC and am visiting family there in feb!
  •  01-16-2006, 6:01 AM 9241 in reply to 8858

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    and especially Norwegians, too, right Big Smile [:D]

    Welcome to ATB! I am sure you will love it here!!!


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-23-2006, 9:41 PM 10294 in reply to 9241

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    Hello from a fellow Albertan!

    I need to go post an intro. :)


    Lisa, mommy to B (8/01) and C (7/05)UBAC!
  •  01-23-2006, 9:59 PM 10300 in reply to 10294

    Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

    Hi, Jenn!  Love your screen name - very cute! Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML