Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello everybody

Last post 01-21-2006, 7:12 PM by elvishlucky. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2006, 10:02 AM 10010

    Hello everybody

    Hi everyone!  I have been a regular poster on TBW for months, but just recently discovered the fourm here!  My name is Melissa and I have 2 children, Noah 3.5 and Natalie 6 months.  I am a SAHM and I love wearing natalie in Mei Tais. 
    Melissa
  •  01-21-2006, 10:07 AM 10011 in reply to 10010

    Re: Hello everybody

    Hi Melissa.  I love the pictures of Natalie in the gallery.  I can not believe how big she is getting.  :)

    Dorothy
  •  01-21-2006, 10:15 AM 10012 in reply to 10011

    Re: Hello everybody

    Thanks Big Smile [:D] I can't believe she is 6 months old now!  Where did my little baby go!  She cut her 1st tooth the other day and she is rolling all over the floor.  It won't be long until she is fully mobile.
    Melissa
  •  01-21-2006, 5:43 PM 10043 in reply to 10010

    Re: Hello everybody

    Hi Melissa!

    Nice to see you over here, it's a great community.  If you have any questions, just post away!  Welcome Smile [:)]


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  01-21-2006, 7:12 PM 10053 in reply to 10043

    Re: Hello everybody

    Hi, Melissa!

    Good to see you here Smile [:)]


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML