Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

What new carrier are you excited about

Last post 02-02-2006, 9:57 PM by i0lanthe. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-15-2006, 10:23 PM 9170

    What new carrier are you excited about

    seeing this spring? I know the vendors will come out with new fabrics and such.. what are you drooling to see? The weather has been cold and we are all looking to the warmer weather... I know I am at least..

    I am thinking a swim carrier of some type and a new light weight wrap...

     

    YOU???


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05
  •  01-15-2006, 10:32 PM 9175 in reply to 9170

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    Mmmm....my two in-the-works custom mei tais. Yes, they will have fabric from last season but I can hardly wait to get them. Big Smile [:D]

    I'd like a lightweight wrap too. Have you tried the new GM's yet?

    I'm also really curious to see what Melynda is cooking up. The first hint of anything new was at TBW.

  •  01-15-2006, 10:49 PM 9183 in reply to 9175

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I always like to see the new oppas. They are such works of art!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-15-2006, 11:15 PM 9196 in reply to 9183

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I can't wait to see the MTB Zippy and FINALLY order one!  And Angela can correct me if I'm way off, but I'm thinking that there will be some Freehands in new seasonal prints??  And new ZOLOS- OMG I'm so excited about those.  I think I'm going to invest in a solarveil ring sling for the summer.  I still use my pool pouch a lot, but this way I can use one while the other one's drying.

    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  01-15-2006, 11:34 PM 9204 in reply to 9196

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    Oh, I'd like to see seasonal FH prints - always so pretty!
  •  01-16-2006, 6:54 AM 9251 in reply to 9170

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    Zolos! I wanna see those new ones Smile [:)].
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-16-2006, 7:17 AM 9256 in reply to 9251

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    Well these aren't *new* carriers.  But I am anxiously awaiting the My Bei Bei co-op on Yahoo.  I was so excited about it last time but it cancelled :(  I'm not even sure if it's coming up this month - it may still be tentative.

     

    I have been wanting to try one of these forever!


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
  •  01-16-2006, 1:14 PM 9326 in reply to 9256

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    The new Zolos and Freehands are always fun.

    I am excited to see the new Storchenwiege. I think it is coming out this spring. Anyone know?

    I always get excited about didymos. They bring out knew fabrics and reinvent old ones.

    I think that is the key with the collectors, keep the new fabrics and colors coming.
  •  01-16-2006, 1:31 PM 9330 in reply to 9326

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    zolo's are always great did you know if you send in pic she picks out one person a month to win the sling of thier choice your your photo is picked as the photo of the month and its posted on the newsletter she sends out monthly  i saw a cute one she had up a mom went to get her drivers license pic done and you can see the zolo strap in her drivers license picture cause she had her dd on her durring the pic she loves the pic's she gets of ppl wearing her slings all over the world last month was a girl visiting el junqe  in puertorico  she had her ds in a zolo while hiking in the rain forest of puertorico it was so cute

    i love the gypsy mama wraps too


    Jade sahm gypsie momma to sophia divina (1 mo) olivia ani (2YRS) philisha nyjan(6 YRS)
  •  01-16-2006, 3:07 PM 9345 in reply to 9326

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    New Hotslings colors! Big Smile [:D]I love the pouch so much but I'm not so nuts about any of the current prints. I own the only one I really like!

     

    Ann


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-16-2006, 4:33 PM 9357 in reply to 9345

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I could use a new FH, Zolo, and a lightweight wrap.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-16-2006, 4:56 PM 9360 in reply to 9357

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-10-2006, 10:31 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 86
    • Points 1,277

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I have a GM BB Freya on the way to me. I know it's not new but it will be "new to me". I am hoping that this wrap will work well in the heat and humidity.

    Kelly

  •  01-16-2006, 5:41 PM 9365 in reply to 9360

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I love seeing new Hotslings too. I bet Babyhawk will have some new ones too-she finds the most awesome fabric!

    Ann


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  01-16-2006, 10:32 PM 9420 in reply to 9365

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    I have a solarveil Zolo on my wishlist for this summer and a FH Onbu. I am sooooo ready for warmer weather!
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
  •  01-16-2006, 11:01 PM 9422 in reply to 9256

    Re: What new carrier are you excited about

    Oh, I forgot all about the My Bei Bei co-op - I was interested in it the first time and then it didn't happen... hmm, should I get excited again or wait and see if it's actually happeningConfused [*-)]
Page 1 of 2 (20 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML