Being a full time Mom can be extremely taxing on your energy and your time. Often our sleep and our diet ends up suffering. This is where having a juicer in your kitchen can be extremely helpful. It is super simple way to get the nutrients you need every day and it can give you a natural energy boost to keep up with the little ones. You can improve your diet without much effort or time put into it. But what if there was also a juicer that could make all natural baby food as well?
The Omega NC800 is one such machine that both parents and kids can benefit from as it is an all in one nutrition center. This is currently one of the highest rated juicers that you can purchase for your home. For moms and dads that are concerned about the diet of their children it offers an added bonus that makes it an extremely valuable machine to have in your kitchen.
Advantages As A Juicer
The NC800 HDS is a powerful and efficient masticating juicer. This method of juicing is preferred for anyone who plans to juice a ton of leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, or wheatgrass. The pressing action of this type of machine extracts very high amounts of juice from whatever type of food you drop into it to ensure that nothing goes to waste. Some of the aspects of this juicer that get extremely high praise from owners include;
- Juice Yield – The amount of juice this machine gets from hard to handle foods like kale make this a winner for users. Omega has made some improvements to the NC800 that make it produce around 20% to 30% higher juice yield than previous models.
- Wide Feed Chute – These types of masticating juicers typically come with small feed chutes which means you have to waste time cutting fresh produce into smaller sizes just to fit inside of the machine. A larger feed chute helps reduce food prep time and makes the entire experience less of a hassle.
- Adjustable End Cap – Unique to the NC800 is an end cap which can be adjusted depending on what type of food you are juicing. This lets you get customize and maximize the juice yield for both hard and soft fruits and vegetables.
- Slow Juicing – This model operates at just 80RPM which helps produce a quieter machine. The slower speed also lowers the oxidation of the juice and allows it to keep longer without spoiling. This will come in handy if you want to juice enough to last for 2 or 3 days. Centrifugal juicers, on the other hand, produce a juice with higher oxidation that should be consumed right away.
Advantages As A Nutrition Center
As we mentioned earlier, the NC800 can do a lot more than juice fruits and veggies. It comes with different nozzles that transform this machine into a complete nutrition center. Some of the different things that it can do include; extrude pasta, grind, make natural nut butters, soy milk, and of course baby food.
- All Natural Baby Food – This is something that a lot of mothers really appreciate. Being able to control what you child eats and knowing exactly what is in their food is something that a lot of parents strive for. The NC800 allows you to produce soft, palatable, and tasty food that your baby will enjoy. Food such as steamed carrots can be broken down into a consistency that your child can handle with one of the included nozzles. While juicing veggies is not advisable for babies, preparing your own baby food is safe and healthy.
- Natural Nut Butters – We all know how much peanut butter we can go through on a weekly basis with plenty of hungry kids around. Well instead of buying tons of jars at the grocery store, you can make your own natural and healthy peanut butter at home. Again, the different nozzles included with the NC800 offer you amazing versatility to experiment in the kitchen and improve the diet of your kids.
- Pasta Maker – The same can be said for pasta lovers. The pasta extruding attachment is great for anyone who loves to create their own homemade meals with out prepackaged ingredients.
This is just a small sampling of what this machine can do and a complete NC800 juicer review will shed more light on all of the ways this juice extractor can help you improve the diet of your entire family. Now it is a relatively new model so the price is going to be somewhat of an investment. It currently will cost you around $300 for one of these. Given that you can do so much more than juicing produce, it offers one of the best values of any juicer on the market. The ability to transform the nutritional intake of not only you, but your children as well, is something that few small kitchen appliances can do. In our opinion it is worth every penny.